Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Friday, August 27, 2010

Things I Love About JeeP


Today, I'm having a meeting with my son, JeeP. We love having meetings... sometimes at home, sometimes at the donut shop, sometimes at the coffee shop, and sometimes at the park.

JeeP tends to charm his entire surroundings with interesting antics.

This morning, I find the list of things I love about my boy piling up in my thoughts, so I thought I'd share them with you.

JeeP has a great imagination! Often times we play hide and seek completely within the confines of our booth. Today, after a great round of hide and seek, we even fed Bear-Bear some of our muffins. He (Bear-Bear) proclaimed them as, and I quote, "YUMMY!" (insert my best bear voice)

I love that JeeP sees fun all around him!

I love that JeeP smiles at people!

I love that JeeP considers time with Daddy a high priority!

I love that JeeP knows what he wants!

I love that JeeP says "ROAR" both to silly and to scary things and people!

I love that JeeP loves to fish!

I love that JeeP knows we are both cowboys at heart!

I love that JeeP can't wait to go hunting with me!

I love that JeeP loves the Jeep!

I love that JeeP loves his Daddy... he's my boy, and we're a team!

The list could go on and on; and over the years, I'm quite certain that it will!

And that is just a little window into my heart today on a pastor's "day off," and just a few of things I LOVE about my boy, JeeP!

May the peace of Christ overwhelm us all!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!