Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

God's Grace in Action

Our individual embrace of the grace of Jesus Christ can be as UNIQUE as our own fingerprint, and will be as ALIKE as the design of GOD. When and how did you admit WHO JESUS IS and WHAT HE DID, CONFESS your sins to Him seeking His forgiveness, and COMMIT your life to follow Him?

Tell me about God's grace and let's see our COMMON GROUND in Jesus Christ!

(Post Responses through the "COMMENTS" button.)

1 comment:

  1. I was 6 years old and it was on the red shag carpet staircase in a home that we only lived in for a summer. What a summer it was! There my life changed forever!

    My parents were there with me and led me through the most important prayer I've ever prayed!

    What a journey of faith it has been and one that I wouldn't change for anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!