Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What this Pastor's house sounds like tonight...

Jordan wanted to do a little recording tonight, so we fired up GarageBand and set out on some of our favorite songs.  If you've ever wondered what our house sounds like at just such a time... here it is... far less than perfect, way more than a little bit of love, just enough craziness to make me smile and laugh while I'm led through princess moments and pirate dreams!

Who knew that this would be the great adventure?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!