Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Simple Life

I cook the fish I caught,

eat the game I hunt,

dance with my bride in the kitchen,

and laugh with my children 'till we're tired.

I follow the God who saved me,

I live for the Christ who leads me,

and I'll die for the cross He held for me.

In the end, life is simple, I guess.

God loves me,

My bride dances with me,

and my children want me around.

All-right then.

Live long, ride hard, and die in that saddle!

John

4 comments:

  1. I love a simple life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sweeping me off my feet! First, almost 10 years ago, and then in then again in the mundane of a Wednesday night - no makeup and all!

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said Uncle Sammy will love this. I certainly did. Your blogs always encourage me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working towards that simple life!

    Bernice
    http://bernicewood.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/pruning-away-to-be-more/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!