Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cherry Sours


I love cherry sours!

I admit it... there you go... I LOVE 'EM!!!

When I was growing up, I used to love to get them on road trips... or whenever else it came to be an option. I love Cherry Sours!

Yesterday, as I swung through our local ma and pa grocery store to pick up some "whatever we needed," I noticed the long forgotten prize right there on a special candy rack, just my side of the grocery carts, with the State of Texas emblazoned on its front like it was screaming to me, "Hey you son of Tejas... come on and get some CHERRY SOURS!"

Yep, I brought cherry sours home yesterday from the grocery store.

Jordan tried one, and decided immediately that she, too, LOOOOOOVVVVEEEESSSS sour stuff! JeeP tried one and spat it out after making a really entertaining facial expression.

This evening when Jordan decided she wanted another cherry sour, of course JP could not be denied... and a few seconds later, his hand was headed for the bag of my long lost favorite candy (of course, I made them both promise to brush their teeth extra well tonight)!

As I look down beside the computer and hear the sugar infused energy stomps of my children, I see what might just be the great triumvirate of the day: my Bible, my sunglasses, and my CHERRY SOURS!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you know that's right!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!