Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Life...

Afternoon studying at City Park... $0
Reading the Holy Word beneath an ancient Oak Tree... $0
Diving into the minds of the Patriarchs... $0
Communion with Herr Von Clausewitz... $0
Playing improv Hymn Jazz on the Great Lawn... $0

Revitalizing my soul... PRICELESS!

The beauty of the life in Christ is more costly than imaginable, more pressing than comprehension might allow, and more fulfilling than this human mind could fathom.

It is the life I am given so much as I can muster to engage, and so much more than I had ever hoped to know in the service of Christ Who saves me!

In the peace of Christ,

Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!