Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

God is not Bound by our Whims...

The grace of God is not bound by my whims, but ruled and directed solely by His sovereignty.

How is it that we have all-to-easily dismissed the almighty nature of God, opting for the illusion of a weak-kneed god in daily application to such an extent that the application of eternal salvation would be beyond question.

The God who saves us is sovereign, almighty, and all-together God. Would that I might live by that understanding today!

In the peace of Christ,

Pastor John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!