Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Friday, September 17, 2010

God is Faithful

God is faithful. This I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. The everlasting God is without beginning and without end, without change, and at the same time beyond my finite realm of understanding.

God is faithful.

In the clouded view of today, life swirls and rants with varied and sundry messages, but the love and faithfulness of God are unchanged despite whatever currents assail life's ramparts.

It is not God who must change, but my faith must grow... for His faithfulness is in full effect.

Though I may not see the hand of God, I shall trust Him to be ever-present, and in full force, always God.

God is faithful.

In the peace of Christ,

John

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that God is so faithful. He is the One I know I can always trust no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!