Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Giving You My Roar!

JeeP (in from playing chase with the Mission Team): "Daddy, the lady scared me!"

Me (eyes up from working behind my desk): "Really, JeeP, what happened?"

JeeP: "She said 'roar' to me."

Me: "Well, why don't you just say 'roar' back to her?"

JeeP: "I did, but she didn't move!"

Me: "All-right then, buddy, I'll give you MY ROAR!"

JeeP: "REALLY???"

Me (reaching over the desk as if to hand it to him): "You betcha, little buddy, here ya' go!"

JeeP: "But, Daddy, what if she has your roar, too?"

Me: "Don't worry, JeeP, she can't have my roar."

JeeP: "Why not, Daddy?"

Me: "Because I only give my roar to MY kiddos!"

JeeP (accepting the invisible 'roar' into his hand and looking for a place to store it on his toy four-wheeler): "Thanks, Daddy! I'm gonna put it right here in my cup-holder!"

Me (watching JeeP charge out of the door of my office on his four-wheeler): "Hoo-ah, JeeP!"

JeeP (barely even slowing down): "Hoo-ah!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Yes, he certainly has had your ROAR today at home! Can I have some of that roar too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!