Copyright Information

The information herein is copyright to Rev. John Franklin, and may be used only by permission. Contact: revfranklin@me.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

Walking with God

Walking with God is step by step, moment by moment, realization and actualization of the presence and leadership of God in my personal life. It is intentional, submissional, and beyond my control except for my attention toward His direction.

The cost of discipleship in Christ is beyond high, it is complete.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this reminder! Especially the moment by moment part - if we direct ourselves toward Him we can even alter our very mood - even on a Monday! I needed to hear this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments with me! I look forward to hearing how God is moving and shaping your life even as He is mine!